Adrenals seen on the Face
It's found by pink under the lower eye lids.
I see this a lot in people that are over working and pushing their kidney yang to the limit.
Looking after your Kidneys it will help your adrenals.
So this is what you can do.
1. Start resting and going to bed earlier.
2. Stop pushing your body beyond it's limits, start to listen and realise when this is happening and change the habit. Using your adrenalin to keep you going is dangerous.
3. More water and add a good source of magnesium to it everyday.
4. Get off or drastically reduce coffee, alcohol, energy drinks or anything that gives you false energy, then you will see how tired you really are and then hopefully rest will follow.
5. The kidneys and adrenals are all about Fear, so what are you holding onto?
6. Breath work and yoga, acupuncture and things that make you feel relaxed need to be apart of your day.
7. Learn to delegate or ask for help.
I hope this helps.
|Tags: relief rest change men's health fluid retention centered Kidney anxiety balance unwind exhausted meditation calming Gold Coast Burleigh business women lifestyle support sleep women's health women acupuncture magnesium adrenals face naps|