Constipation; Where it is seen on the face.
Lower puffy lip is seen as someone with constipation.
So here's the thing, you are classed as constipated if you don't go once a day and here are some ways to combat this:
1. Exercise each day, you must move to get that bowel massaged and moving, so walking, swimming, yoga or any exercise that gets your body moving and your heart rate up.
2. At least 2 litres of water a day, just sipping no gulping as this will just make you pee more and the water won't get absorbed into your tissues.
3. More plant & veggie fibre everyday, this is a must to help move the bowel and clean the walls of the large intestine.
4. Foods to avoid: bread, dairy products, deep fried foods & highly refined products, plus I bet you know what foods back you up.
5. Chinese herbs (Studio Qi stock these) so come on in and ask us about them.
6. In Chinese medicine the large intestine is all aboutletting go of emotion so if you're holding on to old emotions find a way to release these. Journal, dance out the emotion or find a good therapist, we can help you with this here at Studio Qi.
When your bowel moves once or more a day this helps all your other internal organs to not over work. As when your bowel is slow to move the toxins in your bowel matter will be re-absorbed and your liver will have to work harder.
When the bowel slows down it gives you many side effects like fatigue, pimples, headaches, immunity problems, weight gain, burping, reflux and the dreaded gas. I'm sure there are more that you can list if you suffer with constipation.